Main Street America members are the lifeblood of the Main Street movement. Whether you are a seasoned Main Street America program, a municipality just getting started in your revitalization effort, or a leading consultant in the field, membership has something to offer for you.
Our membership categories are: Main Street America™ Designated Member, General Member, and Allied Member.
General Membership Benefits:
- Access to Main Street News, a weekly newsletter on new trends, stories from the field, and need-to-know information for those in the commercial district revitalization field;
- Members-only rates at the annual Main Street Now Conference, and the Main Street America Institute;
- State of Main, our annual printed publication;
- Access to our digital library of must-read revitalization publications and resource guides, including exclusive training materials on the Main Street Approach and full archives of the Main Street Now journal;
- Free online training opportunities;
- Access to the Main Street Listserv, a forum of commercial district revitalization practitioners;
- Full access to the Main Street Resource Center with sample documents, articles, reports, and more from your peers and experts in the field—all at your fingertips;
- Ability to post job openings for your local program through the National Trust for Historic Preservation's online Career Center.
- Access to tailored insurance products from the National Trust Insurance Services, LLC.
- Membership with the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- And more!