Main Street America members are the lifeblood of the Main Street movement. Whether you are a seasoned Main Street America program, a municipality just getting started in your revitalization effort, or a leading consultant in the field, membership has something to offer for you.
Our membership categories are: Main Street America™ Designated Member, General Member, Friends of Main Street and Allied Member.
General Membership Benefits:
Please note, membership does not entitle an organization to use the name "Main Street." View our full Name Use Policy here.
- Access to The Point, our exclusive online member networking platform;
- Access to Main Street News, a weekly newsletter on new trends, stories from the field, and need-to-know information for those in the commercial district revitalization field;
- Members-only rates at the annual Main Street Now Conference, and the Main Street America Institute;
- State of Main, our annual printed publication;
- Access to our digital library of must-read revitalization publications and resource guides, including exclusive training materials on the Main Street Approach and full archives of the Main Street Now journal;
- Free online training opportunities;
- Full access to the Main Street Resource Center with sample documents, articles, reports, and more from your peers and experts in the field—all at your fingertips;
- Ability to post job openings for your local program through the National Trust for Historic Preservation's online Career Center.
- Access to tailored insurance products from the National Trust Insurance Services, LLC.
- Family level membership with the National Trust for Historic Preservation including a subscription to Preservation magazine.
- Up to four free sub-memberships to share access to resources with your team.
- And more!