September 16, 2022 | Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month | September 15 through October 15 is National Hispanic Heritage Month! From Texas and California to Boston and Milwaukee, Hispanic and Latino communities are at the heart of the Main Street movement. This month, join us in sharing Hispanic Heritage stories from our vibrant network!
Here are a few ideas for how you can engage and celebrate your Hispanic communities this month:
- Spotlight Hispanic business owners is your district
- Translate key resources into Spanish
- Distribute the Main Street Online Tool to Hispanic business owners and help them develop their e-commerce resources
- Host a cultural night celebrating the diversity of cultures in the Spanish-speaking world
- Share social media posts highlighting the history of Latino people in your district
- Connect local residents with resources to help them learn Spanish