January 29, 2021 | Join us for Main Street Now 2021 Online! |The Main Street Now Conference brings together thousands of local leaders from across the country – and the world – who share a commitment to building vibrancy and economic opportunity in downtowns and commercial districts.
With three days of immersive online content and networking opportunities, Main Street Now 2021 will give us the opportunity to reflect on how the events of the past year have changed our work and how we can rebuild stronger, more equitable Main Streets for the future.
What You'll Learn
Main Street Now 2021 will focus its programming around three themes:
- Recovery and Resilience: The pandemic has had immense impacts on all aspects of Main Street revitalization work. Learn about ways in which our communities can rebuild stronger, resilient, and more equitable local economies.
- Equity and Inclusion: The conference will feature education sessions and keynotes on the topics of antiracism, equity, and inclusion on Main Street; community wealth-building; and supporting traditionally underserved populations.
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship: For the first time, Main Street Now will host “Small Business Day” on the second day of the conference, inviting small business owners to join us for sessions on how to adapt as they look ahead to recovery. Other content will address ways in which communities can better support, retain, and recruit entrepreneurs.
The Conference Experience
Main Street Now 2021 will offer a variety of ways for attendees to engage with session content and each other. Sessions include:
The majority of session content will be available to participants for one year following the conference. We'll release a full session schedule in the next few weeks.
- Participate & Share: Mini-workshops, Q&As with speakers and participants
- Engage & Connect: Networking events with peers, celebratory events, and a virtual Expo Hall
- Listen & Learn: Main Idea General Sessions, Education Sessions, and Tactical Solution Sessions
Registration will open in early February. Early bird rates (ending March 23 at 12:01am CST) are below:
- Main Street America Member: $99
- Non-Member: $149
- Civic Leader: $50
- Student: $50
- Small Business: $25*
- Exhibitor Member: $699
- Exhibitor Non-Member: $999
*Limited access to Small Business Day content and special plenaries only.
Learn more about special registration rates, conference content, and more by checking out our Conference FAQs here