2017 Marketing Kit
The 2017 Main Street Now Conference will be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this May. Pittsburgh is the perfect host city, with a dynamic tech sector, cutting-edge sustainability practices, a vibrant arts scene, and loads of neighborhood charm.
To make it easy for you to share conference information with your local communities and partners, we have put together a Main Street Now Conference Marketing Kit that includes images, videos and information about Pittsburgh:
- A conference blurb to use in communication efforts (newsletters, speaking engagements, emails, etc.)
- Sample social posts for Facebook and Twitter
- Conference graphics - An email signature graphic, a banner image, logo thumbnail and a Facebook cover photo.
- Visitor information from VisitPittsburgh.com, including an interactive map and the official Visitors Guide.
Videos about the city of Pittsburgh:
- Visit Pittsburgh
- Ft. Pitt Tunnel
- Yinz Wanna Learn Pittsburghese – The Gentlemen Next Door
- Pittsburgh is America’s Hottest Food City – Here’s Why
- Santa Claus is comin' dahntahn
- An Aerial Tour of Downtown Pittsburgh
- Above Pittsburgh - An aerial tour
- Aerial Pittsburgh - "Steel & Water"
- Pittsburgh Steel: Cultural Identity in the Mill Towns of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh: The Comeback | TIME
Story of the Week articles from the Pennsylvania Downtown Center, our conference co-host:
- Savoring Pittsburgh’s Neighborhoods
- Every Business District Has a Story
- Downtown Pittsburgh
- Meet Pittsburgh
- Operating a Main Street Program in Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Main Street Story: All of These Towns. All of That History.
Feel free to use these materials to promote the conference to anyone you think may be interested!