Main Street Now Conference
Now accepting education session proposals for the 2018 Main Street Now Conference March 26-28, in Kansas City, Missouri! Learn more and submit today>>
About the Main Street Now Conference
The Main Street Now Conference is a one-of-a-kind event, providing attendees with an opportunity to convene and learn about the innovative methods and practices that make the Main Street Approach® one of the most powerful economic development tools in the nation. Whether you hail from an urban business district, small rural downtown, or some place in between, you will find real solutions to common problems and techniques to help position your Main Street Program and your community to thrive.
Who Attends the Main Street Now Conference?
The Main Street Now Conference attracts professionals in preservation-based, economic development and community revitalization, including both experienced and new downtown and neighborhood Main Street directors, volunteers, architects, planners, economic development professionals, public officials, volunteers, and consultants.
What does the conference offer you?
People from urban neighborhood business districts, small and rural towns, suburban communities, large and midsized cities, will all benefit from ideas, solutions, issue discussion, and networking opportunities that only we offer.
- Three full days of learning and networking opportunities;
- Daylong Main Street Four-Point Approach® training;
- Mobile workshops where attendees learn from revitalization successes and challenges in our host city and surrounding Main Street communities;
- Expo Hall filled with product and service providers specializing in commercial district revitalization; and
- Opportunities to network with colleagues who are experiencing similar successes and challenges in their communities.